Do you Find PropStream too expensive? In this article, we listed the top five PropStream alternatives for you to consider.
PropStream is an online real estate investment software that provides market data, investor tools, and marketing solutions that can help real estate investors make informed decisions to meet investment goals. While PropStream is considered one of the best real estate apps for investors, it comes with high monthly subscription costs, which can add up to your overall expenses.
If you are looking for an investing app that can help you become successful in real estate without spending too much on it, consider any of these five best alternatives to PropStream:
PropertyRadar is one of the PropStream alternatives that allows real estate investors to research available residential and commercial properties using its enhanced public records data and helps you connect with owners by phone, email, mail, in-person, and online. It offers solutions for all levels of real estate professionals—including both beginner and experienced investors, mortgage professionals, realtor teams and agents, large enterprises, and contractors.
PropertyRadar Basic Features
PropertyRadar has three main features:
PropertyRadar provides a database where you can look up an investment property that suits your preference. You can find properties by address, APN, RadarID, or through a nearby search. You can also mix and match your filters to get hundreds of popular lists. It features a heatmap, which allows you to visually identify opportunities in your local area. You can use a variety of criteria (such as property type, size, owner age, and more) to narrow down your search.
PropertyRadar provides data and market insights that can help you get a deeper understanding of the market. This information includes the following:
- Property location
- Value and equity
- Property taxes
- Legal description
- Mortgage and loan
- Parcel boundary
- Property tax delinquencies
PropertyRadar allows you to look up owners by name, email, mailing address, company, email, or phone. You can also narrow down your results by limiting your search to a specific location. This real estate investor software provides the necessary information about the owners so you can learn more about them. It also helps you to connect with the owners in person, by phone, email, or on social media.
PropertyRadar provides owner information such as:
- Owner’s name
- Mailing address
- Primary residence
- Social media links
- Other properties owned
- Phone numbers
PropertyRadar is one of the PropStream alternatives that can be integrated with a variety of apps and services. You can connect with over 4,000 apps and services so you can automatically export property information and owner’s contact data to your preferred business solutions. PropertyRadar can connect to several popular apps and CRMs.
PropertyRadar Plans and Pricing
This PropStream alternative offers a three-day trial period. After that, you should choose from any of the three paid plans. All plans allow you to search a property owner nationwide, search for properties and build lists, and analyze markets.
- Essential: $49 to $59 per month
- Standard property and owner data
- Standard list monitoring, insights, automation, and alerts
- Export property details to Excel or CSV at 1,000/5¢
- View and export owner phones and emails at 25/15¢
- Complete: $79 to $99 per month
- Premium property and owner data
- Standard list monitoring, insights, automation, and alerts
- Export property details to Excel or CSV at 10,000/1¢
- View and export owner phones and emails at 250/8¢
- Integrate with over 2,000 applications
- Add users to the team
- Custom: price varies
- All inclusions plus other customized services, depending on your needs
One of the PropStream alternatives that you should consider if you are looking for a real estate platform that offers CRM, automation, and marketing services is LockOn. LockOn offers workflows and helps you manage your properties, keep track of your clients, automate your daily tasks, and send targeted bulk marketing.
LockOn Basic Features
This website has three main features:
Client and Property Management
LockOn is a complete CRM tool that allows you to manage your buyers, sellers, and inquiries in one platform. You can track every detail about your clients including activity and buying criteria. This platform also lets you manage the cycle of your properties—from potential to sold properties, including details, marketing, portal uploads, documents, activities, and more. You can also automate tasks, set automated action plans with templates, and send follow-ups and post-inquiry welcome.
Communication, Automation, and Templating Engine
LockOn is one of the PropStream alternatives that use data merging and settings to help you create and send targeted bulk emails to real estate investor leads, as well as text messages and letters to your contacts. It also features a full suite of reports that cover sales, communications, marketing, and more.
LockOn also offers access to digital pre-listing kits, agent profiles sites, buyer portals, and property microsites to help you gather valuable insights, boost your online presence and visibility, and maximize your earnings.
Lockon Plans and Pricing
The LockOn website does not indicate whether it offers a free trial or not. It includes three different plans, but the website does not display the corresponding cost for each subscription plan. You need to contact its sales support for the pricing. Here are the three LockOn plans available:
- Starter: A core platform that lets you automate, list, and sell
- Advanced, easy-to-use real estate CRM
- Up to 15,000 contacts
- Send bulk communication
- Automated tasks and follow-up
- Automation with triggers
- Lead processing
- Portal uploads
- Standard integrations
- Plus: Advanced CRM, automation, and marketing platform for high performers
- Everything in the Starter plan
- Up to 50,000 contacts
- Digital pre-listing kit
- Property microsites
- Articles and testimonials
- Advanced image editor
- Access to their beta program
- Enterprise: Limitless extensibility and customization for groups, franchises, and start-ups
- Custom development and extensions
- Franchise/multi-office support
- Advanced platform consulting
Pipedrive is one of the PropStream alternatives that are best for real estate investors working with residential, land, commercial, or industrial properties. Working with Pipedrive can save time and increase revenue by keeping track of your deals. Pipedrive helps real estate agents create pipelines for properties, investors, and buyers, and monitor conversations with clients digitally. It also allows you to record discussions and take notes on your phone.
Pipedrive Basic Features
Pipedrive has three main features:
Property, Buyer, or Investor Pipelines
With Pipedrive, you can use one tool to track each of your portfolios using a visual presentation so you can monitor their pipelines. This allows you to see how close each opportunity is to closing, prioritize which opportunities to work on first, and import data fast or choose to view sample properties instantly.
Track Conversation Histories
This PropStream alternative also allows you to keep track of your conversations with your clients and lets you review your calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages so you can make the necessary follow-ups and close deals. This feature helps you remember the key points of your conversations, organize messages by client and property, and verify when was the last time you contacted a client.
The Pipedrive mobile app allows you to work from your phone while you are on-site. You can record important discussions and access property details anytime, anywhere. With this app, you can take audio notes between showings, get reminders for follow-ups, and update property or client information anywhere.
Pipedrive Plans and Pricing
Pipedrive offers a 14-day free trial period without requiring your credit card information. It currently offers four different plans, as follows:
- Essential: $12.50 to $18.00 per month
- Best for those who need to organize and set up simple sales processes
- Lead, deal, calendar, and pipeline management
- Simple data import and easy customization
- 24/7 support and over 275 integrations
- 3,000 open deals per company
- Advanced: $24.90 to $33.00 per month
- Best for real estate investors who need to scale quickly using email and automation
- Full email sync with templates and scheduling
- Group emailing plus open and click tracking
- Workflow builder with triggered automation
- 10,000 open deals per company
- Professional: $49.90 to $59.00
- Best for boosting performance and revenue
- One-click calling and call tracking
- Create, manage, and e-Sign documents and contracts
- Revenue projections, forecasts, and enhanced custom reporting
- 100,000 open deals per company
- Enterprise: $99.00 to $119.00
- Best for real estate investors who need to customize without limits and access unrivaled support
- Unlimited user permission and visibility settings
- Additional and heightened security preferences
- Implementation program and phone support
- Unlimited open deals per company
One of the top PropStream alternatives that can help you analyze rental properties, fix-and-flips, BRRRRs, and multifamily buildings is the DealCheck software. This real estate investor software provides accurate property analysis to help real estate investors estimate profits and find the best real estate deals. You can search for properties, import descriptions, list prices, property values, rent estimates, property taxes, and more.
DealCheck Basic Features
DealCheck has three main features:
DealCheck offers property analysis tools that are powerful and easy to use. These tools allow you to calculate important metrics for rentals, BRRRRs, fix-and-flips, multifamily, and commercial properties. It provides real estate market data insights such as cash flow analysis and investment returns, including cap rate, cash on cash return, and return on investment.
Related: How to Find Cap Rate for a Real Estate Market
DealCheck lets you import property data from public records and online listings. You can get access to property details such as list price, estimated value and rent, property taxes, HOA fees, property insurance, and photos.
Cash Flow and Profit Projections
DealCheck’s tools allow you to analyze long-term cash flow projections for rental properties and profit projections for fix-and-flips. You can customize each real estate deal and change parameters such as operating expenses and fees to view how they will affect your returns.
Related: What Is the Best Rental Property Returns Calculator in 2022?
DealCheck Plans and Pricing
Just like most PropStream alternatives, DealCheck offers a free trial period for 14 days for all its premium plans. What sets DealCheck apart from other PropStream alternatives is that it offers a free starter plan. Here are the three DealCheck plans and their corresponding prices:
- Starter: $0
- Up to 15 saved properties
- Up to 5 property photos
- Up to 5 sales and rental comps
- Up to 5 property templates
- Plus: $10 to $14 per month
- Up to 50 saved properties
- Up to 15 property photos
- Up to 10 sales and rental comps
- Up to 10 property templates
- View updated property records and listings
- Unlock all purchase criteria
- Purchase offer calculator
- Pro: $20 to $29 per month
- Unlimited saved properties
- Unlimited property photos
- Unlimited sales and rental comps
- Unlimited property templates
- View updated property records and listings
- Unlock all purchase criteria
- Purchase offer calculator
- Customize sales and rental comps
- Property owner lookup
- Property reports with custom branding
Mashvisor is an all-in-one real estate investor software that’s an excellent alternative to PropStream. It provides access to comprehensive traditional and Airbnb data analysis and interactive investment property tools. Mashvisor helps investors optimize rental income strategy, understand real estate markets, and save time by providing an in-depth property analysis that’s visually appealing and easy to understand.
Mashvisor Basic Features
This platform has five main features:
Mashvisor’s database contains hundreds and thousands of properties. Mashvisor can help you find the best investment property based on your search criteria. You can use the heatmap to find areas that meet your criteria the most and highlight the map based on listing price, Airbnb and traditional cash on cash return and rental income, and Airbnb occupancy rate.
Related: The Ultimate Investment Property Search Tool
Rental Strategy Comparison
Whether you are new to real estate investing or have already closed several deals in the past, you will still find this feature truly helpful in making sure that you’ll maximize your income potential. Mashvisor can help you find out how much you’ll make on a property when you list it on Airbnb or as a traditional rental. If you don’t know how to invest in real estate, Mashvisor can help you find the best rental strategy by providing comparing values that you can use. This can help you decide which strategy will work best for a particular property.
The rental strategy comparison includes the difference in the following:
- Rental income
- Cash flow
- Cash on cash return
- Cap rate
- Occupancy rate
- Monthly expenses
Interactive Purchase Analysis and Investment Calculator
The interactive purchase analysis and investment calculator are among the best and most useful Mashvisor tools if you want to ensure that you’re buying a profitable real estate investment. The investment property calculator allows you to customize your costs and view your potential returns. You can input and change your own numbers, such as the one-time startup cost, recurring expenses, and mortgage/financing details. The platform will pre-calculate certain expenses for you, including interest rates, property taxes, maintenance fees, and more.
4. Property Comparables and Valuation Analysis
Mashvisor lets you compare your property to other similar properties within your chosen location. You will be able to view the nearby Airbnb and traditional listings along with essential data, such as the following:
- Overall rating based on distance, property type, size, number of beds and baths
- Occupancy rate
- Average daily rate
- Airbnb ratings and reviews
- Average rental income
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
You can also analyze any neighborhood nationwide and Mashvisor will provide an overview of the neighborhood’s most important metrics, such as median home price, traditional and Airbnb cash on cash return, traditional and Airbnb rental income, Airbnb occupancy rate, and optimal rental strategy for a particular neighborhood.
5. Neighborhood Market Insights
Mashvisor ensures that real estate investors can make an informed decision by providing an overall evaluation of the neighborhood, the property, and the Airbnb market. It provides an in-depth neighborhood market insight and an overall valuation score is based on cap rate, cash on cash return, rent appreciation rate, property design, and neighborhood rating.
How Mashvisor Works
If you want to start investing in real estate, you can search for available investment properties by clicking here. Enter your preferred city or neighborhood to find the best investment opportunities.
For example, if you want to see a list of single-family and duplex for sale in Destin Florida, you can simply type Destin on the search bar, and you will see a list of investment properties available for sale. Click on the property that interests you and you will see an overview of the property valuation analytics, including important information like rental income, cash flow, cash on cash return, cap rate, occupancy rate, and 10-year payback balance.
You will also get in-depth analytics of the neighborhood, rental strategy, and expenses. A mortgage calculator is also available if you need to include financing in the computations for your potential returns.
Mashvisor Plans and Pricing
Mashvisor offers a 7-day free trial period. After that, you can choose from the three paid plans, as follows:
- Lite: $17.99 per month
- Best for analyzing individual properties
- Estimate long-term and short-term rental rate
- Project rental ROI
- Choose the best properties by using investment opportunity scores powered by machine learning
- Standard: $49.99 per month
- Best for finding the most profitable investment opportunities
- All features in the Lite plan are included
- Discover the most profitable properties and markets
- Compare similar short-term and long-term rental rates
- Export 20 searches to Excel per month
- Professional: $74.99 per month
- Best for doing bulk research and client management
- All features in the Standard and Lite plans are included
- Find multifamily and foreclosure homes
- Export 60 searches to Excel per month, and create property PDF reports
- Manage clients using our Real Estate Agent and Property Manager CRM
Which of These PropStream Alternatives Is Best for You?
The best real estate software is the one that offers all the features necessary to make an informed investment decision and provides an easy-to-use interface ideal for investors of all levels. To find out which of these PropStream Alternatives is best for you, it’s essential to know your budget and unique investing needs first.
Determine what features you need before subscribing to any real estate investing platform. Additionally, you should also do your research and compare the services, features, and benefits each software offers to ensure that you’ll get the best value for your money.
To learn more about how Mashvisor can help you find profitable investment properties, schedule a demo. Or, explore the platform on your own by starting your 7-day free trial with Mashvisor now.