Are you looking for recipes that will help you make cheap, easy meals on a budget? Look no further!
Today, I’m sharing 14 recipes for delicious, home-cooked, and flavor-packed recipes that are cheap and easy to make.
As you may know, I’m a new mom. Finding meals that are easy to make is a must these days. I am fortunate to have a flexible work schedule that allows me to work when I want, but I’m usually so tired when it comes to dinner time. I need something easy to cook!
But, easy meals don’t have to be bland or boring, and they definitely don’t need to be expensive. That’s why I was so excited to put together this list of recipes for cheap, easy meals on a budget.
I’ve tried several of these recipes already, and my favorites so far are:
- Vegan Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole – This is a healthy one-pot meal that’s so easy to prep and cook. If you’re not vegan, this would be great with real cheese.
- One Dish Chili Noodles – So simple and easy, and beans are always one of the cheapest things. This flavorful meal is filling and delicious.
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken – I love spicy food, and I definitely added more jalapenos to this one, haha! This recipe is also low-carb and keto-friendly.
- 5 Ingredient Baked Apricot Chicken – I wasn’t sure about apricots and chicken, but this is so good and easy. This would be delicious over rice.
If you’re trying to save money on groceries right now, you can add one or two of these into your rotation each week.
To save even more money, look through grocery store fliers and coupons before you plan your meals for the week. Because the recipes in this article are already cheap, easy meals on a budget, you can save even more with a sale or coupons.
You’ve already gotten an idea of the kinds of recipes I’m sharing with your today, and they are great for busy parents, new moms, college students, or anyone who is trying to stick to a grocery budget.
Food costs have gone up significantly this year, and these recipes will give you lots of options to save.
And, as I said earlier, easy meals don’t need to be flavorless or boring. I was shocked by how much flavor was packed into these recipes.
These meals were also easy enough to prep and make while taking care of a new baby – that’s a big deal for me these days.
If you enjoy the meals in this article and want more, I recommend reading:
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, I recommend trying $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here Are 14 Cheap Easy Meals On A Budget
1. One Pot Potato Pasta
2. Slow Cooker Ham And Potato Soup
3. Vegan Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
4. Hearty Italian Baked Ziti
5. Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken
6. Pasta With Chickpeas
7. Low Carb Bacon Egg and Spinach Breakfast Casserole
8. Pasta With Peas
9. Artichoke And Cheese Frittata
10. Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Burger Bowls
11. Baked Apricot Chicken
12. Healthy Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
13. One Dish Chili Noodles
14. Easy Mexican Hamburger And Rice
What are your favorite cheap easy meals on a budget?